Friday, May 18, 2012

Amy Obeys NOW AVAILABLE

Amy Obeys, my first book to be released from Rebel Ink Press, is up for sale all over the place. It's kicking ass on Amazon.com, and taking names over at All Romance Ebooks. As promised, I have links available for you. They will be at the end of this quick little post. First, a little bit about the book:



Amy is a woman with a dark past and a much darker secret. When she meets the man of her dreams, Amy thinks he may be the answer to her prayers. He's handsome, caring, and incredibly sexy. For the first time since running away from home, she feels safe and loved, but can this handsome stranger really be the one?

Amy is haunted by the memory of the Master, a man who molded Amy into something she didn’t recognize, a man who keeps her running while she searches for the one thing her new love offers. Will Amy finally be free, or will the secrets she carries tear her apart?

Amy Obeys is one of the most exciting and fun books I've written to date, and it is easily the most personal. Yes, there is a real Amy, and the story works through a strange and wonderful time in my life. Without the real Amy I wouldn't be the person I am, and I owe her so much.

She is a strong and beautiful woman who continually inspires me. She was my muse through the entire book, and a continues to be a very special friend. Without a doubt I love her, and owe her more than I can ever repay.

Now, if you want to find out more about the book, you just need to pick up a copy. Here is how you can do it:




There will be contests coming up soon, so make sure you buy the book and leave a review. Thanks so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment