Friday, April 6, 2012

It's FFF again. This picture is worth so much more than 100 words, but thats all I can give ya. So here it is, 100 words and a picture. Enjoy.


The ember of Mark’s cigarette reflected in his dark eyes, the blueish smoke wafting casually around his head. Ryan wanted to remember him like this; calm and brooding. It was so much better than the monster Ryan had seen last night.

“Do you think anyone found the body yet?” Ryan slid his pants up, taking care to ease his sore penis in gently. After their kill last night they had fucked like only two monsters can. It was rough and angry, yet somehow beautiful.

“Doubt it.” Marks voice was low and sexy as hell. “I don’t’ really care either way.”

9 comments:

  1. Oh how your wicked mind thinks. I love it as always and gives me those sexy little chills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, you scare me. But that first line about the cigarette is beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! I love the edginess and darkness of this post. You not only capture my full attention but have me dying to know more. What happened the night before/ What kind of "monsters" are they? And of course, what did they do afterward while fucking like monsters do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first and last sentences were divine and everything in between was delicious. fantastic flash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a way of writing that is just wow...nicely done! I find myself looking forward to your FFF's every week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic FFF. So chilling in such a hot way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first two introductry lines........very seductive. What a dark and sinister post.......I LOVED it:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done. What a great post. I hope they get away with murder...

    ReplyDelete